(Just AI chat for now. The coffee piece will have to wait for a bit.)
- Hey, you! Are you excited about Artificial Intelligence, coffee, or chatting about multidisciplinary topics? Join me at the ELBICA lab (Noyce 3830) for our AI coffee chat. EVERY Grinnell student is welcome to come!
- 10/28 Spring courses.
- 9/16 Dr. Eliott’s AI research.
- 2/04 New Year’s Resolutions and MAP research.
- 2/25 Topic: How does it feel to be a university student?
- 3/4 On Google Maps, tracking the invasion of Ukraine.
- 4/15 AI: how to get started?
- 5/06 How/why work on CS-related projects during the summer?
- Thank you for joining us on 9/10 and helping to choose a format! Which is: we will usually watch a short video (1-10minutes) and chat about it.
- 9/10 – Gathering ideas to choose a format.
- 9/17 – Why should we care about ethical principles in the design of software?
- 9/24 – Random Topics
- 10/1 – Robot Simulators
- 11/5 – VR
- 11/12 – Hello CS 🙂
- 12/3 – Bye Bye 2021.
Spring 2021 AI Journal Club:
- 02/05 Intro;
- 02/12 Recommender Systems;
- 02/19 AI alignment research, and Strong AI vs. Weak AI;
- 03/12 “Addiction by Design”.
Fall 2020 – Coffee Chat:
- Optical Illusions: do you have a favorite? 12/4;
- Did you change your diet during the pandemic? What comfort food or snack works well during these “different” times? Hungry to hear from you! 11/20;
- What was the very first movie or tv show you ever watched or remembered? 11/13;
- “What inspires you?” 11/06;
- Machine Learning 10/30.